1. Now I get why the Pumpkin Patch is a yearly tradition for so many families. Definitely on our to-do list again for next fall!
|Pumpkins and apples and mud - what could be better?|
2. Running for the Cure still puts a lump in my throat and goosebumps on my arms.
3. Talking about your blissful sleep inevitably ends in poor sleep. Nobody likes a braggart, not even the Sleep Fairy.
4. Sometimes people can surprise you with a good deed when and where you least expect it.
5. You can't beat the colours of fall.
6. I have a lot to be thankful for.
7. I really should stop making fun of the size of the Hubs' head. But I probably won't.
8. It might be time to consider a one-piece bathing suit or tankini for my indoor swims with the kiddo.
9. Consignment shopping for kids' clothng is fun, cheap(er), and easier on the earth.
10. I have never been much of a fan of Hallowe'en, but I quite enjoy it now that I have a child to make it all worthwhile. The littles in their adorable costumes, the pumpkin carving, the smell of pumpkin seeds roasting in the oven... quite lovely, actually!
|She doesn't look thrilled, but take my word for it, she had a blast!|