Sunday, November 28, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Lilah

This is probably completely boring to anyone who isn't me or the Hubs, but I finally caught Lilah singing on video.  It sounds vaguely like "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to me.  Or "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep."  Or "ABC's." Take your pick.  To you, it may sound like none of the above, but of course I'm biased so I think my child is the next Charlotte Church.  Well, not really, I'm a bit more realistic than that.  But if she develops the ability to carry a tune and make it halfway recognizable, she will have done me very proud and will, in my estimation, be more musical than 75% of the North American population*. 


*Statistic pulled out of thin air and may be slightly skewed by the viewing of too many seasons of American Idol and Canadian Idol.  But still.

2 comments:

  1. She totally sounds like she's singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! SO cute!!

    Here's Ari singing it. So funny:
    http://www.oldschoolnewschoolmom.com/2010/08/twinkle-twinklei-cant-do-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...