Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleeping Through the Night!!!

My dear friends, today marks a very momentous day in the Lilahbility household.  For the past couple nights, I have slept soundly through the night - no multiple wakings, no potty breaks, no maniacally meowing cats at 4am, just pure, uninterrupted sleep.  Bliss!

Of course this comes a full six months after the Lilahbility hit this milestone herself.  What can I say, I'm a late bloomer!

So I've done it two nights in a row - is it safe to say that I am now sleeping through the night?

10 comments:

  1. except you have now said it aloud and i just hope you havent jinxed yourself :)
    Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good friend of mine said three is a pattern. See how tonight goes and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lisa's right. I'm afraid you have to wait until day three. But here's hoping it sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on GFC I came from Lady Blogger society. Please follow back if you have time

    http://mommasweeps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, on Sunday night after I posted this I had a TERRIBLE sleep, so I guess you were right and I jinxed myself. Of course, the Hubs was away and I'd just watched a really creepy episode of CSI and was all stressed because I'd lost my phone AGAIN. But last night was perfectly peaceful again. So it's a process!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember it took me ages to make it through the night after my kids started to sleep through the night too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops. I see your comment after saying you didn't have a good sleep. It is a process. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. SO it's YOU who's now sleeping through the night. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...