Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

The Obligatory Pumpkin Patch Edition:








*Pictures of my kid should be enough for you, but just in case you're greedy and need a little something extra to entertain you, check out the gradual disintegration of the apple in Lilah's hand.  She was working on that thing for over an hour - and the repeated mud dunkings apparently just made it that much tastier.  Judge if you will, but you try prying a coveted mud-spattered apple out of a toddler's hand.  I dare you!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Muddy apple. A little dirt acts like roughage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkin patch and everything is has to offer. Like Lilah, Jack especially enjoyed the apple this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics...i was going to make a comment about the apple in every pic..but alas you did!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Amanda! Just got your comment on my Ninja Mom blog. Thanks for the love.

    I scooted over here to check out your blogginess and thought . . . "I've been here before!" Sure enough, I checked you out last week and commented on your sleepful night.

    Lilah is a doll. The apple, I get it. I would never let mud stand between my kids' relative quiet joy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...