Anyway, so my symptoms:
1. Extreme laziness. Pretty much everything in my life has taken a hit because of it: cleaning, cooking, blogging, reading and commenting on others' blogs, photography, parenting, tweeting, reading, carpooling, and being a decent wife and friend. Everything except sleeping, resting, and curling up in the fetal position.
2. Clumsiness and absent-mindedness. Grey matter, where have you gone?
3. Mood swings. When the Hubs signed on "for better or for worse," he probably didn't envision this.
4. Acne. Huge, protruding chin zits that tend to show up most viciously right before an important event like The Mother of all Tweetups and the my cruise with Captain Canada.
5. A distinct preference for stretchy pants with elastic waistbands.
6. Food aversions that change from day to day. Except onions, the one food I am whole-heartedly and steadfastly committed to avoiding at all costs.
7. Heightened sense of smell. (Which was already pretty acute. So basically I am now a bloodhound.)
8. Gagging. Gagging when I lift the kitchen garbage lid to throw something away. Gagging when I bend over to tie my shoes. Gagging when I brush my teeth. Gagging when I when I smell food I recently ate. Or didn't. Gagging when I think about gagging.
9. Nausea. Ad nauseum. (See number 8 above.)
10. The undeniable urge to pee on sticks.
So, friends, what do you think it could be? Help a girl out, here!