Friday, February 4, 2011

Celebrating One Year of Lilahbloggity

On February 4th, 2010, with my first ever post, I dipped my toe into the vast ocean that is the blogosphere.  And the water?  It was fine.  More than fine, actually.  I've been hooked ever since.

It's been exactly one year since I started this blog.  It has become such a valuable outlet for me over the past year.  It's a space where I can vent my frustrations and share my triumphs, motherhood-related and beyond.  A place for preserving our family memories and displaying my favourite photos of my favourite little girl.  And I have connected with some really cool people in the process.

So, happy birthday to my bloggy baby.  I don't always give you the attention you deserve, but you've been good to me all the same.  Just one question... what to wish for! 
Hmmm... maybe more readers?  :)

Me (at what I estimate to be age seven, judging by the number of candles),
pondering my birthday wish
To those who have been following along: thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, and thanks for inspiring me to continue.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggy Birthday. I really enjoy following along. I feel like I know what is going on even though we don't always get a chance to see each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary or is that blogaversary! You're a natural and funny (consider that your alternate career path!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Lilah: inspiring such whitty and bloggarrific writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blogoversary! I've heard it said that blog years are like dog years, so that's quite a milestone. I'm coming up on one year myself in April.
    Btw, your blog title is very clever and your daughter is adorable!
    Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your one year anniversary!! That is a milestone. Blogging is incredible isn't it?

    I a stopping by from LBS:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...