1. Great friends.
2. Another two-year-old for Lilah to play with. (Bonus points if he's this cute.)
3. Beautiful, rugged surroundings. (Further bonus points for a destination that has hosted the winter Olympics.)
4. A light dusting of snow.
5. Lots of delicious eats.
6. A handful of toys and unlimited doses of two-year-old imagination.
7. An iPhone to keep the kids busy when the toys lose their lustre.
8. The novelty of new toilets, which can lead to higher than average rates of potty use.
9. Bedtime stories and snuggles as usual.
10. Hot-tubbin'. 'Nuff said.