Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Conspiracy Theory

I am convinced that the kind-hearted, generous, wonderful people I work with have deliberately set out to sabotage my latest fitness project, Operation: Get Healthy & Fit into my Pants.

It is a well-known fact that I have zero will power.  Unlike my lovely co-workers, who seem to be able to restrain themselves, I cannot have just one cookie/doughnut/slice of delicious, moist, mouth-watering, ooey-gooey chocolate cake (or whatever).  I have to have about 15.  And then I have to undo the top button of my already tight pants and hang my head in shame.

I refuse to spend good money on new pants.  I have considered digging out my maternity pants so I can sit down and breathe at the same time, but that seems too much like accepting defeat for my liking.  However, I do have this to say to my dear colleagues: if I end up having to wear my bathrobe to work, you'll have only  yourselves and your irresistible treats to blame.  Consider yourselves warned!

1 comment:

  1. Listen, I hear you! I eat the entire box of cookies. One cookie? Is that even possible?

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...