Monday, July 2, 2012

10 Random Questions

Alright, this time I'm back for good. Really.  And thankfully, the Listmaster made this week's list an easy one.  All I had to do was answer 10 random questions.  The perfect way to jump back into blogging and Monday Listicles!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
"break open. Place cardamom, cloves, and" (Crockery Cookbook).

2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Well, yesterday we went to a wedding and today we got together with the Hubs' large extended family, so... a lot.  Maybe twenty or thirty?

3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
In high school. Off-white button down shirt, green tartan kilt and tie, green knee socks, black shoes. SO hawt.


4. What do you think about the most?
Food.

5. How many keys are on your keyring?
Five.

6. What was the last thing you bought?
A Dora ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.  The Lilahbility turns 3 tomorrow!






7. Are you growing anything these days?
Yep, a miniature human.


8. What is under your bed?
Two storage containers, one with wrapping paper, tissue, and greeting cards for all occasions, the other containing clothes I hope to one day wear again once my tiny tenant has vacated.


9. What is most important in life?
Happiness.


10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
"Predilection."  Not that strange, but I like the way it rolls off my tongue.



14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't believe it's already been three whole years since she made me a mama!

      Delete
  2. Love it :) Especially the bits about the tiny human :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy... A three-year-old and a tiny human in action... Happy Birthday Lilah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! That Dora cake looks great! I had to giggle at what you were growing. That is hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm a terrible gardener, so this seemed to be a better way to go... :P

      Delete
  5. Happy 3rd Birthday! that cakes looks so good.

    so, what's the recipe with the cloves? I love cloves...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a mulled wine recipe from the crockery cookbook. Never actually tried it. I like my wine right from the bottle - seems like a lot less work! :)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday to your baby! I really want cake now! ha! Great list! I think that's the hardest part about going to a wedding, the repetition of hi, how are you? hey how are you? blah blah blah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I'm not great at socializing with aquaintances, but I did enjoy spending adult time with good friends. And the midnight sundae bar was also a highlight! :)

      Delete
  7. Under the bed seems to be a popular storage spot for wrapping paper. happy bday to your not so little one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, three already!! How bad is it that I do not know your strange word?!? Shame on me. Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pre·di·lec·tion
         [pred-l-ek-shuhn]

      noun
      a tendency to think favorably of something in particular; partiality; preference

      Now when Little J asks, you won't have to Google! :)

      Delete
  9. You're definitely growing a miniature human! You are one beautiful pregnant mama though. Only one of my pregnancies allowed me to still keep my cuteness for most of the 9 months. The other two just fattened me up so much I looked like a whale. It was all worth it though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...