Alright, this time I'm back for good. Really. And thankfully, the Listmaster made this week's list an easy one. All I had to do was answer 10 random questions. The perfect way to jump back into blogging and Monday Listicles!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
"break open. Place cardamom, cloves, and" (Crockery Cookbook).
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Well, yesterday we went to a wedding and today we got together with the Hubs' large extended family, so... a lot. Maybe twenty or thirty?
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
In high school. Off-white button down shirt, green tartan kilt and tie, green knee socks, black shoes. SO hawt.
4. What do you think about the most?
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6. What was the last thing you bought?
A Dora ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. The Lilahbility turns 3 tomorrow!
7. Are you growing anything these days?
Yep, a miniature human.
8. What is under your bed?
Two storage containers, one with wrapping paper, tissue, and greeting cards for all occasions, the other containing clothes I hope to one day wear again once my tiny tenant has vacated.
9. What is most important in life?
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
"Predilection." Not that strange, but I like the way it rolls off my tongue.