Got the Sunday evening blues? Yeah, me too. And Monday Listicles may be the only cure! This week the Listmaster has asked us to list ten things we are not good at, inspired by Jessica. One thing I am good at is recognizing my own weaknesses, so here goes:
1. Anything to do with maps and giving or following directions. I am severely spatially challenged.
2. Resisting anything sweet that finds itself in my general vicinity. (Om nom nom. Gone!)
3. Telling people how great they are and how much I like them. Because that would make me feel vulnerable. And I am not good at being vulnerable. (This flaw does not apply to the Hubs or the Lilahbility. They've already got me right where they want me. Vulnerable doesn't even begin to cover it.)
4. Not letting things get to me. I have a bad habit of sweating the small stuff.
5. Anything to do with crafting. Give me a simple craft to do, and I will end up hot gluing myself to the table and screaming in frustration when my craft looks like it was done by my two-year-old daughter.
6. Doing anything in moderation. I tend to be an all-or-nothing kind of girl.
7. Juggling. Both in the literal and metaphorical sense. I always drop a ball or two. (Cue snickering from the Hubs.)
8. Allowing myself (and others) to dream. I am a realist through and through, probably to a fault.
9. Staying focused. This post has taken me twice as long to write up as it should have because the Hubs is watching Walking Dead (which, by the way, gives me zombie nightmares) in the background and I keep getting distracted.
10. Thinking of ten things I am terrible at. I guess I have a higher opinion of myself than I realized!
I think, to balance out the negative and the positive, I may have to write a list of things I am great at next week. I have a feeling that's going to be a whole lot more challenging...