Mars Krispie Squares, Lilah Style
1. Put on a cute apron - looking adorable in the kitchen makes the food taste better.
2. Melt 1/2 a cup of butter with 4 Mars Bars over low heat, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
3. Mix together with 2 cups of Rice Krispies.
4. Pack mixture flat into a square(ish) pan.
5. Lick the spoon. Yum!
6. Cool in fridge, about 2 hours, or overnight, if your mom says it's time for bed before the pan has cooled.
7. Melt a package (minus a few handfuls here or there) of milk chocolate chips in the microwave, about a minute on high, removing at the 30 second mark to stir.
8. Pour melted chocoloate on top of squares, smoothing with a spatula.
9. Put pan back in the fridge and allow to cool for at least an hour before cutting.
10. High five!