Sunday, March 25, 2012

Even Steven

If you've been following along, you may know that we're expecting a sibling for the Lilahbility in August.  We'd asked her many times, and she always seemed to flip-flop between wanting a brother or a sister.
Well, on Friday we got our answer.  And I think the look on this guy's face pretty much says it all:

More testosterone?  Yes, please!

We obviously would have been happy with either, but it's kind of nice to get one of each for a complete collection, you know?  There's something about the symmetry of it - I am a sucker for even numbers and symmetry.  Must be the Virgo in me.

I think someone else is pretty pleased about it too:

She's a Cancer, but she has nothing against a little symmetry.

And of course, I must admit that the shopaholic shopping enthusiast in me is just a teeny bit thrilled at the world of possibilities this opens up!

Best of all? Is that one little word at the bottom of the sonogram:

Baby brother-to-be.


9 comments:

  1. Aw, congrats! She's going to be an awesome big sister, doting on him like nothing you've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic. I felt the same, would have been happy with either boy or girl. Still, when it was a she who came on out I was pretty excited! Congratulations on your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for you all. A BABY!! BOY! oh, so much fun to be had in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So many new adventures to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Congratulations A!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!!!!! So great. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you and hubby, Amanda! And for Lilah! Best of both worlds is right. I just wasn't brave enough to go for #4! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! Now your family's gonna be very ying yang! So happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray!!! I read this the other day, but Blogger wouldn't let me comment. SOOO happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...