1. Cut back on the carbs.
2. Eat more vegetables.
3. Cut dairy out of my diet completely (it gives me tummy aches, eczema, and a whole bunch of other issues you really don't want to hear about).
4. Always leave the house looking stylish and polished.
5. Be more patient.
6. Become a good cook.
7. Spend less time on the internet. (That one is more the Hubs' goal for me than my own.)
8. Finish that darn scrapbook from Lilah's newborn days.
9. Become the type of crafty person who gives friends and family fabulous and useful but entirely homemade gifts for birthdays and Christmas.
10. Quit my chocolate habit.
As you can see, I've had some lofty goals over the years, and these resolutions were pretty much made to be broken. So, what are your New Year's Un-Resolutions?
(If you need some ideas, you should go visit the Listmaster,
and see what resolutions others are making and breaking!)