1. My husband can rock a rainbow butterfly bag like no body's business.
2. Monthly trips to the aquarium provide a yardstick for Lilah's development. On our most recent visit, the changes that had taken place since our last visit were striking. She got so much more from the exhibits - exclaiming in excitement over the "pishies" (fishies), "boggies" (froggies) and "boogas" (Belugas). One thing that hasn't changed? She's still convinced that the otters are kitties that swim.
|Watching the sea "kitties" with Daddy|
4. Nap battles are not fun for anyone. However, if losing the battle means a short catnap next to this sweet sleeping soul, I can be okay with that.
|Lilah finally napping - in Mommy's bed|
6. I'm not a fan of guns but I do enjoy a good gun show once in awhile.
7. I finally understand what all the fuss around smart phones is about. Oh, and Hipstamatic? Dripping in pure, undiluted awesomesauce. Retrolicious!
|Walking down Main Street with her boyfriend|