What is awesome about three?
1. She still produces adorable mispronunciations like "breppast" for breakfast and "cuptainer" for container.
2. She has an excellent grasp of language but sometimes can't quite recall a word, so she ballparks it. She recently asked me, "Are you cereal?" when I told her something she found to be rather outrageous.
3. Naps are hit or miss, but when we take one together in the big bed and she finally stops wiggling... bliss!
4. Her attempts at sneakiness are completely transparent.
5. She tells me she loves me to the moon and back "a frillion frillion times."
7. When she is comfortable, she has no filter, resulting in some hilarious and outrageous statements. She recently told a visiting guest that he could use "her" bathroom as long as he was only going pee. Bathroom habits currently top her list of interesting topics of conversation.
8. She hasn't quite grasped the art of secret-keeping, surprises, or unexpected hiding spots while playing hide and seek.
9. Her giggles still contain the high notes of babyhood.
10. Her independence is blossoming but she still needs her mama more often than not.
I didn't follow the prompt this week,
but go visit the Listmaster for some more listicle fun.