But. It's almost too easy!
|These 10 tiny things bring me great joy.|
Okay, okay, here's my real list of tiny things that bring me joy:
1. Using things up.
2. Donating or passing along things our household no longer needs or has outgrown, like clothing and baby items. I get an extra special thrill out of seeing friends' kids wearing clothes that used to belong to us. Especially super cute and quality items that my kids only got the chance to wear once or twice.
3. Paying for small purchases with exact change. Call me old-fashioned.
4. A place for everything and everything in its place.
5. Voting with my dollar and buying local when possible.
6. Remembering to bring change for the parking meter, shopping cart, or locker at the pool.
7. Discovering an inexpensive white wine that I like the taste of.
8. Having my tweets retweeted. I know, it's vain in a ridiculously superficial sort of way. But it still brings me a tiny thrill every time.
9. Glancing over at the alarm clock and realizing it's the weekend and the kid(s) have managed to sleep in. These days, even an extra 20 minutes makes me extremely happy.
What tiny things bring you joy?