1. Two isn't so terrible. It's actually pretty great! (So far...)
|My serious mascara face in preparation for Date Night.|
4. Burnaby Central Railway is a phenomenal place for kids and toddlers and anyone with the slightest interest in trains. It's also very reasonably priced, as amusements go. If you live in the Vancouver area and have a train-lover in your family, this place is a total must. But be warned: it is only open on weekends and statutory holidays because it is operated solely by volunteers, as my friend Sydelle and I found out on Friday, after promising our little train-lovers some choo-choo rides. Big parenting oops! Lilah is still dwelling on the disappointment of "no choo-choos."
5. Having an iPhone is incredibly convenient, but its side effects include staying awake long past bedtime and getting distracted more easily than ever.
6. Toddlers and popsicles: a match made in messy, sticky heaven!
|Homemade strawberry popsicle receives Lilah's lick of approval.|
7. Car accidents are scary. More on this another day.
8. I have developed a strange penchant for over-hyphenation. Whoops, there I go again...
|Baby's first painted toenails - the day before her 2nd birthday.|
Your turn! What did you learn in July? Tell me in the comments, or better yet, make your own list and go link up with Amber!