Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday of Few Words: Gumboots

This seems a little inopportune now that we are (finally) getting some lovely weather in Vancouver, and the overly ambitious crazies optimists among us are already trading their galoshes for sandals.  Nonetheless, I will ask you to indulge me by taking a step back in time and weather to this past weekend when our feet spent most of their time shrouded in rubber:




Puddle-jumping can be great fun, but here's hoping for some fantastic weather for our upcoming long weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I wish I had more opportunities to puddle jump...you think I would since I'm in Vancouver too! But it's always rush rush rush to work, rush rush rush to do errands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sunny today! And my kids are sad because there are no puddles to jump in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puddle-jumping is definitely best left to weekends, especially lazy Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the stylish rainboots.....and even better than anything rain related is the possibility of sandals!! Bring it on Vancouver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally getting around to checking out and following all of the Top 30 Vancouver Mom Bloggers! I hope I'll see you at the event tomorrow!

    Monika @ Aias Dot Ca
    Blog: http://www.aias.ca
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aiasdotca
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aiasdotca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want some stylish rainboots. I really like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There you go again, Lisa, jumping to conclusions! Who says the black and white daisy boots are mine and not the Hubs'? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures! Lilah is stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Old School/New School Mom Lol everything she is wearing on these photos is too big for her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those pics.;.looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...