1. Daylight Savings is useless to me now. Those days when "fall back" meant an extra hour to party -in my early twenties- and an extra hour to sleep -in my late twenties- are long gone. It now means not only waking up at six am when the rest of the world thinks it's seven, but it also entails trying to trick the surprisingly stubborn body clock of a little one. It took over four days for Lilah to recover from the hour time change!
2. Baby kisses are highly addictive.
|Always have to steal my kisses from her.|
4. Apparently meteorologists have the inside scoop on the weather and it is possible for Vancouver to get snow in November.
|This was after most of the snow had melted|
6. The bedtime routine is precious and I'm glad I documented here.
7. Lilah does not enjoy having her photo taken first thing in the morning.
|Put. The. Camera. AWAY.|
9. Lilah likes to sing, and according to the comments I got on the video I posted (here and on Facebook), she's not half bad. I wasn't the only one who heard "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" amongst all that jargon!
10. Attempting to fit into your skinny jeans after applying moisturizer when you're already having a fat day is not only an exercise in futility, it can also lead to self-esteem issues and feelings of worthlessness. Best to skip the skinny jeans altogether, even if it means fishing something out of the dirty laundry pile. Stained and wrinkled pants are better than sausage thighs any day.