1) Sometimes I eat stale Cheerios off the floor. Not because I'm hungry, but because I'm lazy and my mouth is a whole lot closer than the garbage can is.
2) Yesterday Lilah weighed in at 21 lbs, 1 oz. Feels like double that to me.
3) Waking up to cat vomit first thing this morning? Awesome. Love that.
4) Yesterday my sister used the word "unbesmirched" in a blog post. Unbesmirched. That's a great word. I'm going to see how many times I can sneak it into conversations today. Oh yeah, just watch me!
5) These days, whenever I can't find something around the house, the best place to look for it is the bathtub. Why, you ask? Because that's Lilah's favourite new place to stash stuff, regardless of whether or not it's wet from a recent bath or shower. Remind me to keep important documents out of reach.
6) Vancouver's weather has been totally sucking lately. On the plus side, when it's dark and damp outside, Lilah tends to take epic naps. Which gives me more time to think random thoughts and blog about them. Lucky you!
7) Lilah's favourite babbling sequence these days: "kotakotakotagotgotkotkotakotakotakot."
8) Must be a slow day at Aol news (at least I hope that's what's going on). This story was right up there with the oil spill. "He didn't even shower," people!
9) Snotty Nose has returned. I smell molars!
10) Did you know your baby had superpowers? Check this out. (Obviously I'm reaching. All that Nap Time and I can't even come up with 11 decent random thoughts? I bet you feel cheated.)
11) Exactly one month from today, I'm going to be the proud parent of a one-year-old. Watch out, world, here she comes!