1. Shoes and boots with high heels and/or pointy toes. Shoes that look cute/sexy/stylish but leave my feet and legs aching for sneakers or my "mom boots" (which happen to be really ugly, but really comfortable, warm, and waterproof).
2. My skinny jeans. At least 10 lbs of baby weight still need to come off before I can even contemplate getting those on again.
3. Anything that needs hand washing or dry cleaning. I consider those washing instructions to be incompatible with baby spit up.
4. Work clothes: blazers, dress pants, skirts, and blouses.
5. Any item that limits quick access to Henry's sole source of nourishment.
6. Cute handbags that are either too small or too precious to schlep diapers, wipes, and the million other pieces of gear and paraphernalia that seem necessary when toting around a tiny human.
7. Jewellery; chunky or delicate, that could be ripped from my ears or neck by tiny yet surprisingly strong and persistent hands.
8. Anything that falls into the category of "lingerie." (Sorry, Hubs.)
9. My martial arts gear. One of these days, I will be well-rested enough and we will have bedtimes under control enough that I will feel confident stepping out in the evenings a couple times a week to rekindle my passion for martial arts... one of these days.
10. A string bikini. I am still holding out hope that one day I will regain the confidence (and the muscle tone) to wear it again, but... we'll see. I'll let you know if and when that joyous occasion ever happens!
Now head over to Stasha's for some more Monday Listicle fun.