1. I am able to function on far less sleep. But I suppose that depends somewhat on your definition of "functioning."
2. My conversations center around kids' sleeping and eating habits and general behaviour. (In comparison to before kids, when I only had the Hubs' sleeping, eating and behaviour to complain about.)
3. I pay more attention to what is in food and try a lot harder to eat organic and/or local when possible.
4. My breasts are more about function than fun.
5. Morning sleep-ins? What are those, again?
6. I blog. And I tweet. And I have mommy friends who live far away and whom I have never met. And yet they know many of the intimate details of my life.
7. 5:00 pm does not seem like an unreasonable time to go out for dinner.
8. There are more ounces of breast milk in my freezer than there are ounces of vodka.
9. My body is lumpier, saggier, and more marked up after birthing two babies, and yet I am more in awe of its awesome power.
10. I am far more vulnerable. Two pieces of my heart are now beating outside of my body and I flinch every time they encounter even the tiniest threat, perceived or real.