10 words that describe my home:
1. Chaotic, yet 2. Sparse. We're moving. Need I say more?
3. Brown. I seem to be partial to brown in my decorating tastes. This only just dawned on me recently when we started making choices for our new home. I guess I like my furniture to match my hair...?
4. Small. But, much like my belly, we're expanding. (Unlike my belly, we're not expanding by a much; moving from two bedroom condo to a three bedroom townhouse in the same complex we've been living in for the past five years.)
5. Neighbourly. If you've been following for a while, you know how much we adore our neighbours and neighbourhood. Hence the whole not-moving-very-far thing.
6. Comfortable. 7. Cozy. 8. Warm. (At least I hope it is all of these things.)
|Gimme some sugar.|