As you may have figured out by now, Monday Listicles is the bright spot at the beginning of my week. This week the topic was a no-brainer: Halloween! And what's more Halloween-y than pumpkins, I ask? The answer is... nothing. At this time of year, we can't get enough of them. And lucky for you, I'm willing to share. Here is my list of ten things pumpkin:
1. First up? The pumpkin patch, of course!
2. The Pumpkin Princess at said pumpkin patch.
3. Carving pumpkins and frolicking elbow deep in pumpkin guts.
4. Daddy's pumpkin. 5. Lilah's pumpkin. 6. Mummy's pumpkin. Can you guess which is which?
7. Roasted pumpkin seeds, fresh out of the oven.
8. Lilah's trick-or-treat basket.
10. And finally, my favourite little pumpkin of all: